photo mrsheader1_zps8973493e.png
 photo Q1_zpse528aaf0.png  photo Q2_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q3_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q5_zps877c7550.png

Christmas Eve Eve

I betcha didn't know that today is Christmas Eve Eve, did ya?  Did ya???
Christmas Eve



TOMORROW!!!!  Sorry to shout, I'm just really excited....and a wee bit stressed over all I have to accomplish in the next 24 hours.

Christmas Eve is our big Christmas celebration with my side of the family, which is a considerable number of people.  Everyone usually dresses up.  It's a tradition that I look forward to every year....not only the opportunity to get all fancy-lookin', but also getting to hang out with my fun family.

I'm really feeling mustard and red for my Christmas Eve outfit.  Of course, I'm only dreaming about the above, but I think I'll be able to make something of that nature work....you'll have to check back to see if I succeeded.  Don't hold your breath, though.

My favorite piece of my Polyvore creation?

The red Kendra Scott earrings.  LOVE them.  Did you know she's from Austin?  Maybe she'd give me a complimentary selection of her jewelry if I informed her that we were from the same place?

Yeah, I don't think so either.

1 comment:

  1. It would be "Christmas Adam" instead of Christmas Eve Eve. Get it? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...