photo mrsheader1_zps8973493e.png
 photo Q1_zpse528aaf0.png  photo Q2_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q3_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q5_zps877c7550.png

Merry Christmas From Texas and Me

George Strait anyone?  If not, never mind.  It was circa 1987, anyway.



necklace: Modcloth, blazer: Express, shirt, skirt and tights: Target, shoes: Nordstroms Rack
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  We sure did!

I ended up going with a variation and much less-glamorous red/gold combo than I had planned....but I think it worked out okay.  Especially since I was a little overdressed as it was.  I would always rather be slightly overdressed than under.  Wouldn't you?

I'm really looking forward to hitting some of those after-Christmas sales.  Gift cards=Shopping spree!!!

I'll be posting some of the highlights of this weekend later on.  For now, I've got to start cleaning up the disaster area that is my house.

We just like to say that "Christmas threw up" here.  That pretty much gives an adequate mental picture.

4 comments:

  1. Great color combo - the turquoise pendant is an especially nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look amazing! I love your top. The color looks great on you...
    Come by my blog sometime and if you like we can follow each other...
    Blog hoppin' from FTLOB.

    Hi_D


    http://cuterandomthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that mustard shirt! Favorite color currently :)
    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...