photo mrsheader1_zps8973493e.png
 photo Q1_zpse528aaf0.png  photo Q2_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q3_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q5_zps877c7550.png

Date Night


Jeans and jacket: Target, shirt: Kohls, shoes: Steve Madden, purse: Aldo via Asos
belt: Express, earrings: Kendra Scott, hat: boutique find, bracelet and watch: Michael Kors


So my hubs and I went on a quick date last night to downtown Austin.  It was a nice little dinner of fondue...I sure love me those cheese and chocolate courses.

I talked here about some earrings I wanted to get from Her, however, the ones I'm wearing above are the pair I actually ended up with.  I still would love to get the red ones at some point, but as usual, I just can't seem pass up turquoise when it stares me in the face demanding to be purchased.  I'll have to remember to avoid eye contact next time I see it on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...