photo mrsheader1_zps8973493e.png
 photo Q1_zpse528aaf0.png  photo Q2_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q3_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q5_zps877c7550.png

Wedding and Stripes

dress: DownEast Basics, jacket: Marshalls, shoes and watch: Michael Kors, belt: c/o Francesca's Collection,
clutch: Charming Charlie, necklace: ModCloth, bracelet: vintage
The wedding we attended this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous.  There are few things more beautiful than the Texas hill country at sunset.  The wedding photographer happened to walk up as we were taking my outfit pictures (we had stolen her "perfect spot" for the wedding party pics), and she offered to take them for me....at first I thought, Yes!......but then swiftly declined as I saw the entire wedding party marching my way.  Embarrassing.

 I hope everyone has a fabulous last week of April!

You can find me here:

The Mrs. & The Momma

2 comments:

  1. Love how you styled that great striped blazer with that cool belt!! Looks like the wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this post, your outfit is lovely. I so much enjoy how you mix your clothing in such a delightful way.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...