photo mrsheader1_zps8973493e.png
 photo Q1_zpse528aaf0.png  photo Q2_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q3_zps0eb19182.png  photo Q5_zps877c7550.png

Simplicity

shirt (similar) and skirt (similar): Old Navy, belt (similar): F21, shoes: Blowfish, necklace: Jessica Thompson, earrings: gift

I think I just might make this outfit my new uniform.  Its simplicity and comfort really do it for me.  My new shoes (Mother's Day gift) are everything I'd hoped they be....except for the occasion twisted ankle.  I nearly ate it at least five times this day, mostly in public.

I blame it on my weak ankles.

And on the learning curve of wearing new shoes.

And on my hypothesis that these shoes are an alternative to wearing tennis shoes.

I mean, nothing says "athletic" more than cork platforms.
The Mrs. & The Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...